Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010


Have a safe holiday everyone.
We will be ringing in the new year with the kids and some packing. It is snowing outside right now so even more of a reason to stay in tonight. I was thinking today, about when I was a little person and 2010 seemed like a sci-fi dream. So far into the future. I thought I would be driving a flying car and wearing a cool space outfit like Jane Jetson. Instead I wear alot of sweatpants. I drink coffee from a cup and eat cereal from a bowl instead of a breakfast in a capsule. I am starting to think the Jetsons made more of an impression on me than I ever thought..Those darn after school cartoons.... Thanks for the letdown George Jetson. Maybe I will have a Rosie and that sub-compact space shuttle in 2050? I'll just have to wait and see.


Happy New Year to you all. I hope all your dreams and resolutions come true.


Here is last years post. So much changes in a year.






No comments: