Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanks Before Turkey Day And A Birthday

First, I would like to say Happy Birthday to our blog. It will be 1 year old on the 27th. Only about a month younger than Fieldin. So blog you are now no longer an infant, you are a toddler.
I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. I wanted to fit in one last day of blog thanks before we celebrate Thanksgiving.
I am thankful for:
Fieldin whipping me up an imaginary coffee this morning. He handed me the WHOLE play coffee pot so I must look like I needed it.
Miss Greta helping me make a pie.
the phone not ringing during naptime.
And that there was a naptime today.
That our snowperson still hasn't melted in the front yard.
A quiet morning of playing in the playroom with the kids and not having to run errands or do anything but play.
Watching the kids drum together.
Jeff....again. Love you.
Hearing Fieldin call himself "pudger".
Have a great holiday weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Sara said...

Pudger! That is hilarious.
Happy Thanksgiving wishes to the whole Babbitt family. I hope you have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Raylene, you are such a fun and beautiful person! Reading your blog tonight made me happy to be your friend, and encouraged to be a fun mama...just like you! I love you!
Sandy Schlueter

Raylene said...

Sandy, you are the best mama. I love you too. :)