Thursday, July 16, 2009

New Friends

Miss Greta met some new friends yesterday. She is a big fan of the Berenstein bear books (like her mommy) and really wanted to sit on Mama bears lap. I was very excited to meet them myself. Glad they could visit from Bear Country!

I realized it's been awhile since I did an "about Greta" update. Here's what I know about Greta, age 4 years & 3 months.

She loves to write, She is crafty and creative, She is patient, She is caring( she made cards and a HUGE cookie for 2 friends celebrating b-days), She loves people, She has an extraordinary imagination (I hope you keep that forever Greta, never lose it) She shares well (her and her brother have probs sometimes though), She likes princesses and pink, She is funny, She reminds me ALOT of myself as a child and it makes me laugh, She is my buddy, She mothers her brother, She is still the best big sister in so many ways, She loses herself in her books, She is really into super heroes, She loves being crafty with scissors, She is independent, She loves dress up, she loves to tap and do ballet, She loves Hong Kong Phooey, She is a bubble master and she is still 50 % tomboy. We love you Greta. You are a special little, I mean, big girl.

No comments: