Saturday, March 14, 2009

Things I Am Lovin' Right Now

1. Watching my babes wear shorts in winter and watch them practice their surfing skills on a bed ( A soft surface to land because even professionals sometimes wipe-out)
2. Knowing my tulips are slowly emerging from under the snow in our garden.
3. Listening to Sufjan Stevens sing about one of my loves... Chicago. Love Chicago, except for the guys who tried to mug us for our pizza late at night. You may have been twice me & Jeff's size but next time find a pair who are actually afraid of you and not smarter than you. Nothing comes between me and my Giordano's pizza. Nothing.
4. Finding tasty asparagus at the store and watching Greta eat it like candy.
5. Watching Fieldin play with his steering wheel toy... hopefully it isn't a sign of what is to come. That boy can drive.
6. Feeling better after being sick for 8 days and realizing that being sick for that long actually gave me time to get weaned off of coffee. Noone wants coffee when you feel like I did.
7. Having a T.V. that rarely gets used.
8. Sara for watching Na Na while we were unable to.
9. Baking night with the resident bakers and smelling pumpkin bread and pumpkin pie....
10. "Lost Night"
and also that Spring is so, so close. What are you guys lovin' right now?

5 comments:

Sara said...

Much of the same...
:Spring being on it's way

:Homemade pizza for dinner tonight

:Days off to sleep this cold away

:Knowing that knitting season is coming to an end..my wrists hurt!

:Beginning the job search-tedious but so exciting!

Sara said...

Oh-and yummy beers from good friends to be enjoyed with said pizza tonight! Thanks!

Raylene said...

What!??? Knitting season is coming to an end? I'm still going to Ricos anyway :)

Unknown said...

Listening to music while studying, the only good thing about being in school is how much more music I listen to.

Trips to Seattle and/or Portland...civilization does exist

The fact that I can walk to work some of the time again!

Raylene said...

Sadly civilization is 6 hours from here... at least we have an airport, right?? We even have a wondering cat that hangs out around baggage claim. I am sure PDX is jealous.