Sunday, December 14, 2008

This Would Not Pass Inspection

We woke up to snow(finally!) Saturday morning(and this morning too!) and after a little sledding and snow ball throwing we spent most of the day hibernating inside. It was a perfect day for making our annual ginger bread house. This reminds me each year why I am not an architect. I can add building structures to my "don't do so well" list right behind somersaults. Greta did a great job with her lollipop trees and beautiful roof top decorating and Jeff was happy to build marshmallow snowmen and attach the graham cracker chimney. Fieldin watched from his swing and was glad to be in his happy place. We ended the day making more homemade ornaments and I got to sneak in some time to knit mittens. There is just something wonderful about being inside on a cold snowy day.

No comments: