Thursday, December 11, 2008

Rudolph on the Roof is Too Dangerous

Before I begin, I just want to say,yes, I have way too much fun with my camara AND Gretas toys...

So the flying reindeer topic came up last year when Greta was going through her "I wanna be a pilot stage" Which I still think she would like to be a pilot, but I was informed yesterday that she would also like to be a newspaper delivery girl so she can ride her big girl bike all over town. As long as she wears a helmet, I said. Anyway, last year she was EXTREMELY concerned about Santa and the reindeer landing on the roof. "It is very dangerous, they need to land on the driveway, it is safer." I can still hear her tell me this daily. We told her we would give Santa the message. Christmas morning came with a light skiff of snow on the driveway and front yard and much to all our surprise,we saw little foot prints everywhere imprinted in the snow. Were they Reindeer tracks? Greta thinks so. Were they tracks from a rogue dog? Probably not, right? The topic came up again this year and I agree Reindeer landing on our roof is cause for concern and not too good for our shingles. I will cut this post short, since I need to email Santa the 2008 approved landing zone for our home before he finishes his flight plan. Sounding off....

No comments: