Monday, December 1, 2008

Now I understand...

...how important coffee is. I used to be so content with just tea. I was always anti-coffee. I was arrogant, didn't think I needed it, kind of like how men never need band-aids. "I am strong" "I don't need that stuff". .. But I do need this stuff. Lots of it. Every morning. I take mine black with out any froo -froo syrups or delicate creams. I never understood how people could drink "that horrible smelling stuff". Now I am a convert(and have the coffee breath to prove it) and I am proud to share caffiene induced headaches with others and I won't ever have it any other way. Cheers! I will drink this next cup o' joe for you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, coffee. Full time college student and a part time job (with a two hour round trip commute) has made me a daily worshipper :) I make it iced at home with milk and a little splenda. Otherwise I just don't think as clearly.

Anna (Mary Ann's daughter)

Raylene said...

Iced!!! What a great idea. I will have to do that...I have tried putting cocoa powder in cinnamon into the filter with the coffee and that gives it a new swing sometimes!

How are you Anna? So nice to hear from you. We miss you guys here in Pullman :)

Anonymous said...

I'm quite good, busy but doing well. We miss you guys! We said we wanted a change of scenery but wished we could've brought our friends with us :)

A quick tip: So the coffee doesn't get watery (and for convience), I freeze the coffee in an ice cube tray and then in the morning you just put them in milk. This works really well.