Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The Longest Day of The Year

Yes...That would be December 24th. When you think the anticipation of opening those presents under the tree is going to kill you. Luckily it doesn't. Ask any child, or an adult who is child in heart( Trust me, I know where each of my presents are under our tree this year) and they will all tell you that Christmas Eve is without a doubt, the looooongest day of the year.
So I will be back on December 25th with some pictures and stories. The next couple days I am at Gretas disposal for Operation Bribe Santa, meal preparation to do for our Orphans & Castaways Christmas day dinner ( I really do hope our friends make it home to their families despite this weather but will be So happy to have the ones that can't celebrate the day with us)and to finish up holiday art projects and enjoy this time. Merry Christmas to All and I hope Santa brings you what you wished for. Much Love.

No comments: