Wednesday, April 15, 2009

When I make mistakes, I use alot a salt.
Salt makes mistakes taste great.
-BNL
It's a nice day here on the Palouse. There is pretty Spring light flowing through the house. The windows are open. Is Spring here to stay? Don't answer that.
For some reason that reminds me I have not updated you on my paperless house ambitions. It didn't work, for now. I do believe it will happen in a couple years when I have more time and the kids are older. I have changed some things. My calendar is paperless and working wonderfully for me. I haven't forgotten or lost anything. Have I? if you were stood up let me know :)
Next will be recipes. Long term paper to-do lists are bye-bye but I can't give up short term notes and post its... Yet. I am still optimistic about a paperless world but taking baby steps. I am converting Greta into a mini me enviromentalist. She likes to turn off ALL the lights but her own to save the polar bears. We all do our part, right? :)

No comments: